Rowdy to Respectful Puppy Program
3 reasons you should choose this program
1. You don't know where to begin with training and feel overwhelmed
2. You want a well-trained pup who doesn't develop bad habits and behaviors
3. You have big goals for your puppy that you need help accomplishing
This program will be specifically designed for you and your puppy. If you're looking for a puppy who can be alone around your kids, a puppy who will come when called, or a puppy who can go to dog friendly places, I will create a training plan to achieve your goals. No two dogs are alike, and no two owners are alike. You deserve to have a trainer who is willing to listen and exhaust all options to reach your puppy's potential.
What makes this different?
- Personalized training plan to address training needs
- Private in-home training sessions
- 3 hour day intensive
- All necessary equipment
- Access to Client Portal with note guides, training logs, and Supplemental PDFs
- Unlimited texts & emails during business hours with trainer throughout program
- LIFTETIME access to Bark 4 Joy Client Facebook Group
- A few SECRET bonuses!
How it works
While I create your program to accomplish your training goals, it is not a set curriculum. This allows you the freedom to add or change things as you learn more throughout our training sessions together. I will help you determine the topics we can cover, including, but not limited to:
- Crate Training
- Potty Training
- Loose Leash Walking
- Puppy Handling
These training topics can help create a well-rounded, strong, and independent dog. Getting a puppy can be difficult, but if you want to enjoy the process, choosing me is your first step!
With the above information, I create a week-by-week schedule that includes session plans and homework assignments. You'll receive homework before our first session, in-between sessions, and a last homework plan once your program ends. The Rowdy to Respectful Puppy Program is a two month program.
Ready to get started?
The first step for this program is scheduling a discovery call. Click the link below to sign up for a call time! These calls last approximately 15 minutes. It allows me to understand your training desires and provides me the opportunity to explain the program more in-depth.
Ready to get started?